It is important that we all participate in the community with honesty and integrity. This starts with accurately describing the conditions of your items, communicating promptly with other users, and delivering items within the agreed-upon time frame.
Items not matching our criteria may be removed at our discretion, as will users not abiding by our community standards.
Please report any violations of these terms with us. Users who violate our agreement repeatedly will not be permitted to stay in our community.
Our members participate in a safe and easy marketplace that operates under the following guidelines.
All members agree to the following guidelines:
• Shop Tomorrows reserves the right to accept or deny any postings that do not fit within our criteria. Before an item goes live, it is verified by our team.
• No cross-listing permitted. Items posted to are only available on and may not be posted on other sites.
• Only items on our “Accepted Item List” below are permitted.
• All information about the item must be true and accurate to the best of the member’s knowledge.
• Photographs may be member’s own or a professional photo.
• Members must reply to an inquiry within 24 hrs.
• Members must give items within 7 days, or as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
• Parties must agree on how to receive item: Meet or Ship.
• If shipping, all fees are the responsibility of members involved. does not take responsibility for shipping.
• Inspect the item upon delivery.
• Rate seller – positive feedback is encouraged, too.
• Reserves the right to remove items listed after a period of time.
Accepted Item List:
• Clothing, shoes and accessories for babies and children sizes newborn through 18.
• Accessories include hats, gloves, and scarves.
• For underwear, hosiery and socks only New With Tags condition is accepted.
• For swimwear, only New With Tags or Like New is accepted.
• Soft items for baby and children such as blankets and swadles are accepted New With Tags only.
• Baby carriers are accepted.
We do not accept:
• Underwear, hosiery, or socks that is not New With Tags.
• Swimwear that is not New With Tags or Like New.
• Gear, like strollers or car seats. Anything with multiple parts is not permitted on the site.
Please read the criteria for condition valuation carefully. It is up to you to accurately assess and notate the condition of your items. All misrepresentations will be noted and reflected in your account’s ratings.
We accept items in these 4 conditions:
• New With Tags, Like New, Lightly Loved.
• New Without Tags: New item that has tags/in original packaging.
• Like New: New without tags, worn maybe 1-2x, no signs of wear.
• Lightly Loved: Has been worn but is still in great shape. No major pilling, stains, etc.
When posting, be sure to include any details about imperfections. Sometimes a garment is perfect except for a little snag, missing button, or bleach blemish. Include details about this flaw in the product listing details and photograph it.
And here's the litmus test. Ask yourself: Would I be proud to pass these items forward?
If the answer is no, consider alternatives. Remember, clothing is not trash. See Tomorrows for Good for responsible recycle and donation resources to close the loop on passing-it-forward.
Your health and well-being are important to us. Even without Covid-19, we would suggest following safety protocols regarding items purchased from our community or from any other source.
For the sake of others' health and safety (and as a general courtesy), always wash your items before delivering them to the buyer. This is the Shop Tomorrows' standard and applies at all times. As a buyer, we always encourage you to clean any item when you receive it. Learn about the guidelines from the CDC on cleaning and disinfecting products.
We recommend following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for how to stay healthy and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 while buying and selling. When buying and selling during this time, please follow local guidelines on physical distancing and wearing masks.
Be well, stay healthy, and wear an mask :)