1. Browse our goods: Closet-hop our network. Search by size, seller, brand, or zip code. Filter by friends, or shop all.
2. Click your picks: Bag what you want, then check-in with the seller with questions or just head for the check-out.
3. Seal the deal: Pay with tokens you’ve earned or bought. There’s also a $4.99 fee per transaction, which is a great reason to buy more than one item.
4. Get your goods: Receive your goods by mail. Or meet up with the seller and skip the $7 fixed shipping cost.
1. List your items: Simply register, upload photos of your goods (remembering that ‘styling sells’) and set your tokens price (1 token = $1).
2. Watch your inbox: Keep an eye out for alerts. You’ll receive notifications by email when you make a sale, or someone wants to know more.
3. Share the goods: Mail the goods to a good home using a pre paid label. Or meet up locally and help your buyer skip the shipping cost.
4. Spend your Tokens: Give your buyer a great review, then spend your newly earned tokens on some awesome kidswear.
The average amount of clothing we donate to thrift stores that are sold. The rest is exported overseas.
The carbon, waste, and water footprint saved by buying one item secondhand instead of new.
The average amount of textile waste a family in the US generates per year.
The number of years you extend the life of a garment by buying it secondhand.
The number of garments a kid outgrows by their 4th birthday.
Tokens act like credit to ShopTomorrows.com. Just like in a traditional e-commerce experience in which credits can only be redeemed for merchandise on the website, tokens can not be redeemed for cash.
We use tokens so that you can get the greatest value out of your sale. Using tokens creates a one-for-one exchange where you are getting the full value of your item. For example, on Shop Tomorrows, you can sell an outgrown vest and get a new one in return with the tokens you made from that sale. Compare that to a consignment store or site in which you would get just a few dollars back - not enough to buy you another vest that fits, let alone coffee! Using tokens allows you to maintain the entire value of your sale rather than lose the majority of it to the website or store’s steep commissions, typical of those other guys.
There is a $4.99 flat fee per transaction, no matter what you are buying or how many items you are buying from a single seller. This is charged at checkout. So stock up and buy as much as you want! If you check out from multiple sellers, you pay the transaction fee each time.
The buyer pays $7 flat fee for shipping per transaction. This is charged at checkout. So stock up and buy as much as you want! Whether a seller is shipping 1 item or 6, the fee is still $7 in total per transaction. If you check out from multiple sellers, you pay the shipping fee each time.
Consignment stores and sites provide pennies on the dollar payouts for sellers and price their goods too high for buyers. Shop Tomorrows’ circular economy model provides a value that is 1-for-1 for shoppers AND sellers. That outgrown fleece now trades up for the next size, and money is never lost. You no longer lose 80% of the value to steep commissions. Now, you keep the full value of your sale and trades it up for your next item -- without losing a penny on commissions. In addition, by trading up with us you are part of a community of like-minded savvy parents who value sustainability and style.